The Cottage Rookery lane where Miss Duval lived.
William Judd at the gate of 2 Rookery lane, now one dwelling.
View of the front of two cottages at the north end of Rookery Lane at its junction with Dennis's Lane. The cottages are on the east side of the road looking across the water meadow and Wallop brook.
Now one dwelling called The Cottage.
Taken in 1972, showing Mrs Hewlett's and Mrs Blackman's houses. Stone in wall "C.H.1838" now in garden wall of Wywurri, Salisbury Road.
One of series of photographs of 12 High Street: House
One of series of photographs of 12 High Street: Old fish department.
One of series of photographs of 12 High Street: Out buildings.
Front view of 2 Mouland Cottages.
9 Queenwood Rd / Top Dog - arches supporting path.
9 Queenwood Rd / Top Dog - Arched wall supporting bank under footpath before extension built.
Two page article from Hampshire Magazine January 1978 by John Simms "Wartime and Happy Days" describes his family's escape to Broughton 1939-45 and life in the village for a town-boy during wartime. Topics include housing, schooling, farming, countryside, animals and birds, transport, church services.
Article from the Andover Advertiser on housing in Broughton.
Photo taken from front in Queenwood Road.
List of press items and an article from the Andover Advertiser covering various matters.
Baptist Church High Street, is now a dwelling.
Beechcroft Cottages taken from Romsey Road.
Part of Kents Close and all of Beehive in melting snow.
View looking North of 2 beehive-shaped thatched cottages. Whiteshoot Hill in distance. (These were cottages to Bossington Farm where Mr. Blake worked from 1921).
Beehive Cottages from the East.
Beehive Cottages taken from road on East.
Beehive Cottages on Horsebridge Road, before they were burnt down.